Thursday, 30 March 2017

Stitching & Baking

 

I finished another stitchery,this is a lovely design by Helen Stubbings


It looks better now trimmed and ironed,now to find some time to make it up into a wall hanging


I have been working on and off with this project and its driving me crazy i am finding the pattern so hard to understand,i love Cinderberry patterns but this is the second one that i have had trouble with the instructions,i will give it another go and if it doesnt work i might have to wing it and keep my fingers crossed.


I made up some vegetarian mushroom & spinach lasagne one to go into the freezer for when my grandies come to stay next week,the recipe is here if you would like to try it.

Hope your day is a good one.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching Shez. I hate it when I cant understand pattern instructions - it happens alot. Usually I just wing it & make it up as i go along. Lovely baking Shez & your verse at the end was just perfect timing my friend xxx Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitcheries. Hope you work out the Cinderberry pattern. The lasagne looks yummy. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your stitcheries... hope the pattern works out okk... that lasagne looks very yummy....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lasange looks wonderful Shez. The stitcheries look fantastic too, I hope that pattern works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stitcheries are gorgeous...good luck with the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely is the sentiment on your first stitchery - perfectly suited to you, and the cinder berries fairy is so cute. I have faith you'll work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo. Thank you for the recipe. I was going to make something similar on Friday and now I don’t have to wing it! Recipes are good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching and the lasagna looks yummy .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm coming to your place for dinner!😊 love your stitcheries. Pity you are having so much trouble with the instructions for one of them. Have you contacted her? Ssmetimes they appreviate feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ymmo...I have found them the same Shez.....looking good though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work with the stitcheries and good luck sorting out the pattern.

    ReplyDelete