Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Very Busy


I have finished another xmas decoration,there is 6 in a set


So 2 down and 4 to go,this is a lovely design by Lisa Cantlay of Fig'n'berry designs called Twinkling Tree Ornaments.


My grand daughter Adie is vegetarian and my 3 grandies came to stay for a few days so i made her some curried lentils and i made these vegetarian sausage rolls for her to take home and boy they were yummy i am going to make myself some this week,lol hubby said dont make them for me ,he loves his meat.
Recipe is here for anyone wanting to try them.


Plus i have also been busy bottling beetroot from the garden ,i got 17 bottles done and it hasnt even made a dent in the garden,think hubby went overboard with beetroot plants ,so i will slowly get them bottled,lol

 And how cute are my 3 youngest grandies,they are growing so quick and are coming back to stay next week,so i had better start baking,lol.

Hope your day is a good one

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx




13 comments:

  1. Great stitching Shez...I've hardly done any lately! Nice looking Rolls there too for your little Vegetarian! I bet Hubby would like them if he tried one lol! Why are the jars upside down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ornaments. Those vege rolls do look very yummy as does the beetroot. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornaments Shez, you will have a great supply of beetroot for the year. Lovely to have the grandies to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always such gorgeous ornaments Shez..
    Those sausage rolls look delicious, even without meat.
    You have been busy bottling beetroot.
    Yes your little grannies are growing sew quickly...enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ornies Shez. Wow Johnny certainly grew a bumper crop! Those sausage vegie rolls look delish! Very cute grandies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on your grand daughter being a vegetarian. My girls and I have been vegetarian for 20 years and seldom ate meat before then. Love your ornies..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy in the kitchen, busy in the sewing room, busy with the grandies and busy walking...wow Shez - I think I need some of your energy..well done...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice ornaments. No meat roll ups look great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ornaments Shez! Your vegetarian 'sausage' rolls look lovely! I love beetroot! Enjoy your pickles! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a busy bee! Lovely to see you enjoying time with the grandies. And the beetroot looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your grandkids are gorgeous! Thanks for the recipe. I must try the veggie rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummo.....lovely stitching.....loving your photos Shez....xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. your ornies are great..... and the non sausage sausage rolls look yum. I wonder how many bottles of pickle you will get. And I love the grandie photo's - such a cheerful bunch

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete