Thursday, 20 April 2017

Bunnies & Christmas quilt Stitch a long


I went to Gail's Patchwork Emporium on Tuesday and bought these two beautiful tilda fabrics with bunnies on them.


Then i spotted the fabric in another 2 colourways,omg i couldnt decide so i had to get all 4,lol,they are so cute and i have plans for them


On One project i will be using a beautiful drawing out of Michelle from Rag-Tag Stitchin's lovely keepsake book.


I have also finished my Petal& Patches stitchery for a pin cushion i hope to get this made up in the next couple of days.

I am also joining in on this fun Christmas quilt stitch along being organised by Fiona ,i love this quilt designed by Aussie Designer Michelle Ridgway,it is open to anyone that would like to join in on the fun,Fiona is thinking of starting it in May 2017,anyone wishing to buy the book,it is full of xmas projects go here. To let fiona know that you would like to join in go here and leave her a comment.

I hope your day is a good one.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


12 comments:

  1. Very cute fabric. They will look great with you projects. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunnies!! I wouldn't have been able to choose either!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that adorable fabric Shez! Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabric Shez, good luck with that beautiful quilt of Michelle's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy bunny fabric!!! OOO that stitch a long is rather inviting as I have Michelle's book. LOL I think I would have bought all 4 colours too. Just incase hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous Tilda fabrics Shez... love how you've adopted it for your blog background too♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely new projects.....and I am doing the stitch a long as well should be fun ......xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabrics and the new project Michelle's Christmas quilt is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!
    and a great promotion of SAL...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely fabrics. They are gorgeous. And good luck with the QAL. Hope you are having a lovely day at AQC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been busy. Awful about the dye on the CGT but I had been told that. Saw you were joining in the stitch along for Michelle's Christmas quilt. Would love to join in but I have sooooooo many projects I think it would get left behind. Maybe I'll just do some of the other projects in the book. Hear you got to catch up with someone else at AQC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glad you are joining in too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete