Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Craft


Cathy and i had a lovely 4km walk before craft on Monday,the rain stayed away and the wind was quite chilly.


I was excited to see my blogging friend Joy back from Saudi Arabia for a couple of months.


The girls were busy chatting and most were  knitting,the time went so quick ,then a few of us went out to the tea cup kapers for lunch,it was a lovely day.


Brenda has just come back from a craft cruise and 3 days in Singapore and she is showing us her trapunto work that she learnt in 1 of the classes,such a pretty piece of work.

Hope your day is a good one.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


15 comments:

  1. A great walk and lovely to have joy back......

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous day for you. Hello Joy, lovely to see you. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am imagining that chilly wind...brrrrrr! Good on you for getting out there. Sounds like a very enjoyable craft day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great day! Good for you walking when the weather was less than perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda's project is beautiful. Lol, you 2 look a bit serious in that first pic. Looks like you had another great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely day. You're walking is inspiring! You've got me going too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha, love your faces in that first pic...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely day with friends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! Sounds like you had a great day out with friends.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your craft time looks like fun! So funny to see Joy there as I only know her from Saudi Arabia settings!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like your craft days are lots of fun...well done with the walks Shez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun craft group and how lovely to meet up with Joy again....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. You ladies sure know how to get together, have some fun, and get things done! Xao

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! Proof that I have done some sewing even though I am behind with blogging! It was lovely to see you and the others on Monday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just popped over from Joy's blog. I guess I missed this earlier. My goal in life is to have as many fun sewing days with friends as you have. I think I'm almost there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete