Monday, 19 June 2017

Wow what a Fun Day


I had a stitching day for friends at my home and boy we had a wonderful day but gee it went so quick.


We had a project for the day it was a xmas decoration and i showed the girls how i make mine,here the girls are learning how to do glove stitch around their decoration.


Then we had a lovely shared lunch,we always have so much food at these get togethers,lol,we sure dont go without.

 Then after lunch i took the girls into a small town nearby for some shopping,these girls are so funny crack me up all the time.
Barb found a chair that she had when she was a child.


We had lots of laughs and the girls had fun shopping .


Colleen Lyn's sister bought a beautiful antique clock it was gorgeous and sure was a lovely find.


The time went so quick felt like the girls just got here and then it was time to go,thankyou girls for an awesome day and hope our buddy Kim is feeling better,she couldnt make it as she was having back problems.

Hope your day is a good one.
Cheers Shez xx



21 comments:

  1. What fun! Time always flys when you are with good friends. Love the beautiful clock xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time sure does fly when you are having so much fun especially with great friends. Lots of great photos and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shez for sharing your talent with us and your hospitality

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely day! What fun! Kisses, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing all the smiles & the enjoyment everyone was having. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I lived close by and could enjoy the fun with you all LOL It looks like you all had so much fun and sewing too LOL Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Shez, looks like you all had such a wonderful day together. Nothing beats sharing the day with good friends. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you all had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like another fun day Shez. That clock was a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go Shez... fun times with friends, winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you have a wonderful day with your friends. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks as if you all had a ball.....such precious friends Shez.....love todays quote....xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love how you gals get together so much! And I was glad to see Lyn joined you for such a lovely day out! XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely day for you and your Friends Shez! I've got a clock like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome pictures!! Love that you shared my beautiful friend Lyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a great day! And you dropped by Ruth's for some treasures :) Friends, stitching, shopping = lots of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! I still have one of those saucer chairs . Mine is grey and white and I have a padded cover on it. Saving it for my munchkin. I saw them in a retro shop a few years ago and they wanted over $200. I also have a similar clock to that one LOL. Dad restored it for me. Such a fun day with lots of happy faces. It is so good to see the girls even if it is by cyber space.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Chick, thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to pop back and see what else you have been getting up to. Your day looks awesome, especially the shopping! I love shopping. lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such a great group of friends. It looks like it WAS a fun day. Love the little dollies in your wallpaper. Did you stitch them? If so, I missed the post about them. Too Cute!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gotta LoVe those sort of days... fun AND friendship... xox

    ReplyDelete