Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Finishes for July and Health Bootcamp

 I had 7 finishes for the month of July.

 I had an amazing 5 days in beautiful warm Surfer's Paradise,above is the view from my hotel balcony,you could even see the ocean.


 The days were so warm in the 20's and i was sleeveless every day ,above was my lovely hotel room at the Novatel  ,middle pic was the sun rising i was up before 7 every morning it was lovely to bounce out of bed to feel the sun on your skin,its a beautiful part of Australia and the beach was so clean and white.

Lol when i got home late Monday Night,it was -1 where i live,brrr i wont to go back to Surfer's,lol.

 I went to Surfer's to attend a health bootcamp with Don Tolman,i learnt so much about my body and how to keep it healthy,now to put it all into practice.


I made lots of new friends and Leisa and Margaret were my buddies for the whole 3 days,lovely ladies and both were very spiritual ,Leisa does spiritual tours to Egypt and Margaret is a healer and does reiki and massage,also got to met lots of awesome couples of all ages ,and we are all keeping in contact on good old Fb,where there is a bootcamp page so we can ask questions and get help for food ,diet or keeping our body healthy and to stay in touch.
I had an amazing time and i am so glad that i could go,if anyone out there is thinking of going to a Don Tolman or Tyler Tolman health boot camp go you wont regret it.

Hope your day is a good one.
Cheers Shez xx


16 comments:

  1. Some lovely finishes for July and good luck with your new health regime. Did you get a chance to venture up to the top of the tallest building at Surfers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes! The bootcamp looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your were very busy, Shez, but I love your creations. The dolls are adorable! Beautiful photos! Have a great month, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your July finishes, Shez.
    Yes, very hard to come home after beautiful sunshine!!
    Glad you had a good time away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so good to get away and meet new people, also learning about keeping fit, eating healthy etc. I find I am getting very lazy re food and my diet has got really bad and the weight is going on need to get motivated. Have not been to Surfers though have visited Australia twice for holidays and lived there for a short time in 1970s

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice that you spent time on yourself and are now on a healing path. The Novatel hotels are always lovely. Looks like you will be gradually making some changes in your life now. Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased you had a great time... learnt heaps... and made new friends too.
    Not too bad today... shopping with my girls... hopefully no minus temps for the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a very inspiring event....so pleased you got so much out of it Shez and to make new friends as well and sounds like they are very talented as well....hope to hear more about what you learnt.....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your finishes... well done you and also well done on doing something about your health.... glad it was worth it and glad Qld could provide some warm!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds great I am glad you are doing it for yourself.Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this post? Your time away sounds awesome, refreshing, and healing. I wish you well on you new journey! I"ve been making some healthy changes as well, and I'm feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are feeling refreshed after your health boot camp. I love Qld especially for the sun, I could never live without it. Lots of beautiful finishes for July looking forward to seeing many more......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finishes. I'm pleased you enjoyed your time in Surfers and got a lot out of the boot camp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finishes. Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete