Thursday, 18 May 2017

Xmas Cushion


I have been working on this UFO its called Happy Christmas cushion by the birdhouse.


I got the stitcheries drawn out.


I have put the front panel together,i have used my stash of  Cherry Christmas by Aneela Hoey


I finished the stitcheries last night,now to put it all together .


 These are very healthy and also yummy,even hubby likes them.


 Hope your day is a good one.

Life only comes around once so do what makes you happy and be around people that make you smile



 Oops nearly forgot dont forget to signup with the lovely Wendy for Friday Night sewin,to signup go here.


9 comments:

  1. Love your project. I've had that one one my to list for many years. Never seem to get it out & start it for some reason. Those balls do look so yummy. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to combine the hexagons with the stitchery! Those peanut butter balls look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely christmas project happening there....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shez
    Such great fabrics to use for this cushion! I've made this twice & loved it both times... yours is looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work on the cushion. The stitcheries are lovely.
    Do you mostly use DMC when not stitching with Cottage Garden Threads?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stitcheries are beautiful and so are the colours of the cushion. I must try the peanut butter balls too. Thanks for sharing.



    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought you had ufos , you seem to finish so much. Looks like a fun project 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking great! I made the lemon balls but I think I shall add some lemon juice to the mix next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cushion Shez, those balls sound good..I made another batch of lemon bliss balls, this time with a really ripe lemon and they were sensational.

    ReplyDelete